WeChat for Windows Phone a little bit disappointing when we compare it with other operating system performances. There are many complaints about features of the app. Some chat features doesn’t work properly and some languages don’t work too. However WeChat is still offering many features for their users on Windows Phone. It seems lack of language support is the main problem on WeChat at the moment.
Many users wants to use WeChat on Windows Phone too. However the application doesn’t give language support in many languages of the world for Windows Phone. So application is getting many complaints from users. It’s still a good messenger for Windows Phone OS. It’s free and reliable mobile service. You can download it from Windows Phone mobile store.
These are features of WeChat that you can take it positively.
- 100% free chat app.
- Shake the phone and talk to strangers like a random chat.
- Audio and video call.
- Text chat.
- Chat people nearby.
- Add contacts from phone.
- Group chat.
- Share, like & comment pictures and videos.
- Supports Chinese, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hindi.
There are many complaints about WeChat on Windows Phone. Especially people want this chat app to be translated on their own language since it’s a world wide and very popular. Language support is very important for popular applications since too many non English speaker is downloading them and it makes somewhat harder to understand how things works on the app. These are negatives of WeChat.
- Limited language support.
- Share feature doesn’t work properly sometimes.
- Shake feature doesn’t work generally.
- When you shake the phone, it’s highly likely you will meet with a Chinese people.
- Usage of the application is not very understandable.
- Sometimes the app doesn’t add friends after you add contacts.
- Complaints about slowness and it’s making slower the phone.
- Complaints about installing application.
The application is compatible with Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7.5.
Questions And Answers – WeChat for Windows Phone
WeChat for Windows Mobile 5.0 Phone Edition
I am using Fujitsu Siemens T830 and the phone has Windows Mobile 5.0 Phone Edition OS. Would like to use WeChat on my phone. I have heard that some people were able to use the app on their old smartphones. Is it possible to download this app to my phone? If the answer is yes, where can I obtain the download link.
Fujitsu has been developed only 2 phones and Fujitsu Siemens T830 is one of those two smartphones. Unfortunately WeChat doesn’t work at Windows Mobile 5.0 Phone Edition OS and you won’t able to download it for your device. Unfortunately we couldn’t also find any messenger that would work on your device.