Last updated on June 9th, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Would you like to get friends on Twitter and you don’t know how to do that? You can find some tips on here and you will able to do it easily with our guide on here. All you need to have is an Twitter account for this. You can go to main page of the website for register. If you already have one please login and do the following steps and tips please. You will also find many other good guides while you are reading our guideline on getting friends on Twitter. We also recommend you to take a look at our tips for Facebook too.
You will also like this: How to Make Friends from Other Countries on Facebook
How to Make Foreign Friends on Twitter
- Create and account on Twitter or login to your existing account.
- Make a search on Twitter which is related with your interest. You can choose other interests but we picked beach for this.
- You will generally see Popular people’s result at top tweets. Please click on “Latest” for the better results.
- Now check some profiles which has posted about your interest and answer her tweet. Similar interest is the best way to make new friends on social networking websites.
If you want to impress a girl on Twitter also check this guide: How to Impress Girls on Twitter
How to Get Friends on Twitter from a Country
- Login to your Twitter account.
- Write the country name to the search box of Twitter. (or city name of the country where you want to make friends.)
- Check latest tweets.
- Check profiles who has tweeted recently and ensure that they are from the country where you want to make friends.
- While you are checking her/his profile, try to figure out an interesting tweet.
- If you find any interesting tweet, reply it and try get his/her attention.
- Keep him/her in the conversation through tweets.
- Finally ask your potential friend to follow each other.
These are steps to make friends. Common interests will always help you to make friends. However we don’t recommend you to pick those interests randomly. Otherwise you can’t talk to people about a subject which you don’t have any idea.