Tinder is a dating site that you can meet person you liked and you can ask question to know him or her generally. This is a popular app nowadays. In this application, you swipe other users left or right according to your wishes. Swiping right means you want to talk to that person, swiping left means you are not interested in the person. However, if both users swipe each other to the right, there will be a match and you will be able to send messages. In this way, you will be able to interact with people you are interested in rather than wasting time with people who are not interested in you. However, who will send the first message and how to establish a dialogue puts some users under stress. Here we actually offer you options to create easy and interesting topics. Also, remember that it is more important for the match person to be sincere and yourself than to start every conversation with an interesting question. You can ask more personal questions in the conversation. Let’s see what you can ask them :
- How long was your longest relationship?
- Which is your zodiac sign?
- What is your favorite food or drink?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is something that you love in your life?
- What is your favorite music?
- How would be the best vacation for you?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What’s the best part of your day?
- What do you hate the most?
Also, you can ask more former questions to get to know them better. Here are some examples:
- Where were you born?
- Do you have any pets?
- Where did you study?
- Where are you from?
- What do you work for?
- Do you have a brother or sister?
- Now is the time to start a conversation using these questions, start swiping and get a chance to communicate a person!