If your Skype Search is not working properly on your Android, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu, iOS or Windows operating system, you will find solutions for all operating systems on this page of How to Chat Online. If you have any questions, you can ask us on this page with commenting. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
See Also: There is No Add Contact Icon on Skype
Skype Search is Not Working – How to Fix
You can find operating systems below and learn about how to fix it.
You can find some solutions below if Skype Search is not working on Windows:
- Try CTRL+F for search.
- Check the latest version of Skype. Download the latest version.
- Uninstall Skype from your device and install it again.
- Try download and install the classic version of Skype.
Skype search is not working on Mac devices generally corrupted files on updates. You can do the following to get Skype search work on your device:
- Uninstall Skype from your computer. Search and find Skype files and folders Delete them all manually. Install Skype again from the official sources.
Ubuntu & Linux
When you have the outdated version of Skype on Ubuntu & Linux, Skype search won’t work:
- Download the latest version of Skype for Ubuntu.
Android & iOS
If you are having problem with Skype search on Android or iOS phones, you can do the following steps:
- Remove the application from your Android or iOS device and install it from App Store or Google Play again.
- Ensure that you are using the latest available OS version for your device.
See Also: How to Add Someone on Skype Android
You can follow all those steps above for your devices. These are the known solutions for the problem. If you would like to improve this article, you can comment this page. You can also ask any questions which are related with this issue.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.