Skype for Business is providing many good solutions for business, you can use this for improving your business on social media and messaging platforms. We are going to tell you how to change display name on Skype Business on this page and we hope that this guide is going to be useful for you. If you think that this guide doesn’t lead you to a solution, please let us know via commenting this page.
How to Change Display Name on Skype Business
You can find step by step guide below for change display name on Skype Business:
- Firstly you will need to visit profile page on Skype.
- Login to your Skype account if you didn’t yet.
- Click on “Edit Profile” button on the page.
- Change your First Name and Second Name to edit your profile.
- Click on green “Save” button.
Now you edited your names on the Skype Business and you can use your new display name now.
If you would like to delete Skype account without Microsoft, you can see this guide: How to Delete Skype Account without Microsoft Account
There is Not Display Name Settings on Skype Business
Yes, unfortunately there is not any display name settings on Skype Business. So you will not able to change your display name as you wish. However you can still make some changes. You can change your first name and second name to a name which you want to take as a display name. Since there is not an ID verification on Skype, I don’t think that it will be a serious problem for you.
Where Can You Change Display Name Settings
If you would like to change your display name settings, you can also follow these alternative ways:
- Run Skype on your device.
- Click/Tap on your profile image.
- Click on manage your account link.
- Your profile page will be opened.
- You can setup from your account from this page.
- You can also change display name.
This is the alternative way to change the settings for display name. You can also try the short cut which we provided for you at the first steps we provided you above.