If you would like to chat with a contact on Android, you will need to do the following steps:
- Launch Skype on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap on search icon at the top of the application.
- Type your contacts Skype ID or email address to the website.
- You will see that contact on the list.
- Tap and hold onto contact until a small menu popups on the screen.
- Select “View Profile”.
- Finally tap on “Add on Skype” button.
That’s all you need to do for add someone on Skype. There are also alternative things to do… You can check alternative ways to add someone on Skype below.
Alternative Ways to Add Someone on Skype Android
If you would like to add someone on Skype, there also one other alternative way to do it. When you send message to people on the application, you add them to Skype automatically. Let’s see how you can do it:
- Run Skype app on your Android phone.
- Touch on search icon.
- Add your contacts ID or email address and search it on the skype.
- Tap on the result which is related with your contact.
- Send a message him and the contact will be added your list automatically.
The contact will also get a request from you after you send a message him. If he approves your friendship, you can begin to talk him/her.
Would Like to Add Someone Randomly
You can try add people from random countries too. We have several guides about that. You will need to know some names which are related with those countries. You can take a look at some example guides in our website:
- How to Find Albanian Girls Name and ID
- How to Find Afghan Girls Name and ID
- How to Find Andorran Girls Name and ID
If you have any questions regarding adding someone on Skype, please ask us.