You can’t connect to Ome TV or you are getting an error with the application or website? You will find some solutions on this page if the website doesn’t work on your device or browser. You can also ask us if Ome TV doesn’t work on your device. We will answer you as soon as possible and may be we will add solutions to our page.
If you are getting error with Omegle please see: Omegle Error Connecting to Server
Ome TV Doesn’t Work
There can be some a few reasons that the website doesn’t work on your device. You will find all these reasons below and we recommend you to take a look at solutions which we will provide you at every headers below.
Can’t Connect to Ome TV
This problem can occur because of your internet connection or Ome TV’s server problem. If you are getting errors while you are trying to connect to the website, we recommend you to wait a little bit until Ome TV staff fix the problem with the server. You can try alternative chat sites. There is not much to do it. Somehow you can also get this problem because of your own internet connection too, our suggestions for fix this problem on PC:
- Unplug your router and plug it again.
- Try clear your browser cookies and re-enter to the website.
For Android and iOS devices:
- Try change your network to WiFi or Mobile Network.
All steps below are going to work if you think that you are having problem with your browser.
Ome TV Doesn’t Work on Google Chrome
If you are having this problem on Google Chrome, we recommend you to reset your Chrome settings. Please do the following steps above:
- Clear all cookies on Google Chrome first.
- Click/Tap on settings icon of Chrome.
- Click on settings.
- Show advanced settings
- Scroll down until you see the “Reset browser settings”
- Click on “Reset browser settings”
- Click “Reset” to confirm that you want to reset your browser.
You will also like this: How to Get Friends on Twitter
Ome TV Doesn’t Work on Opera
If you are using Opera and if the website doesn’t work on your browser please do the following:
- Firstly clear all old cookies on your device.
- Click on Opera Menu.
- Click on Settings
- Type “Reset” on the search box.
- Click on “Reset browser settings” button under “Reset Opera” header.
- Click on “Reset” to confirm.
If you are having problem on Mozilla Firefox:
- Clear all caches on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on menu button.
- Click on question mark.
- Select “Troubleshooting”
- Click on Reset Firefox.
- Confirm that you want to reset it again.