How to Cancel Membership on Coomeet

Coomeet.com has become one of the most famous random chat platforms recently. However the website doesn’t provide a good solution for cancel membership. We are going to tell you how to do that on this page and giving you tips about that. If you get a membership from the website, it is a paid service and the only way not to pay to Coomeet is cancelling your account. If you have also a membership and if you want to delete your account, you will also need to cancel your membership too. You will need to contact to CooMeet support for cancelling it. However some websites like Loveroulette are providing services of Coomeet through iframe platforms. They won’t generally answer your support requests about finance, payments, etc.

Chat Now

How to Cancel Membership from Coomeet.com?

You do not need to do much. However you should know that it is impossible to do that through the website. There is only one way to do it and it is contacting to staff. You can do the steps below:

• Go to your e-mail which you have also registered to Coomeet and login.
  • Write a mail to this address: “support@coomeet.com
  • Write to subject: “Cancelling Account“.
  • Give detailed information about your account in the mail which you will send to staff. Especially your registered account and you want to cancel your membership. If you want, you can also tell them why do you want to cancel your account with a kind language.
  • Send the mail and wait for response.

Some websites like Loveroulette are mirror websites of Coomeet. If you have even purchased membership from those websites, you will still need to contact Coomeet.

Questions and Answers

Does Coomeet Refund if I Cancel Membership?

Question:

I am from Belarus. I have purchased membership from Coomeet a month ago. Hadn’t know that it is recurring. This month they got money from my credit card again. I am curious if I cancel my membership on Coomeet, they will refund me?

Answer:

Unfortunately you won’t be refunded at all when you cancel your membership. When you already get an account from Coomeet, you accept terms of the website. These are some terms which has been written by the company of Coomeet:

THE FUNDS DEPOSITED TO YOUR APPLICATION ACCOUNT BALANCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED.

MONTHLY PAYMENT CAN ENTERED INTO WHEREBY WE DEBIT YOUR ACCOUNT EACH MONTH UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND REMOVE YOUR PROFILE FROM THE SITE, YOU MUST FIRST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT RESULT IN YOUR CONTINUED BILLING AND THERE WILL BE NO RIGHT TO A REFUND.

THE MONEY CHARGED FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE REFUNDED DESPITE OF ANY RETURN REASON SPECIFIED IN YOUR REFUND REQUEST IF YOU DISPUTE THE AMOUNT CHARGED AFTER THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION OR MINUTES ARE RUNNING OUT, OR ALREADY OUT OF.

We got questions about Coomeet’s payment recently in different platforms of How to Chat Online.

Sent Several Emails to Coomeet Support but No Answer

Question:

Hi, I have already sent several emails to Coomeet support@coomeet.com without a single answer. I requested to delete the Membership AND the Account, in chat they have confirmed that the Membership has been deleted, you can find the email below. What I am requesting is to delete completely the account from coomeet : Coomeet support has already confirmed that my Membership has been cancelled. I want to DELETE completely my account, I have sent many emails and no answer at all. I’d like to receive a confirmation about the cancellation of my account: Email address : Removed

ID Profile – Removed

Answer:

Hello,
Sorry that we needed to edit some part of your content because of your privacy. Unfortunately only Coomeet staff can do all these steps which you have asked from us. You will need to find a way to delete your account with contact them and unfortunately there is not any alternative way at the moment. There is not any option for removing an account on the website. I am sorry that HowtoChatOnline cannot help you much about this.

Good Luck!

Request Support

Laurana McInes

I am Laura... I am knowledgeable about WeChat, WhatsApp and Omegle subjects. I provide solutions and tips for those applications and websites.

20 thoughts on “How to Cancel Membership on Coomeet

• February 3, 2019 at 1:34 pm

So deleting the account does nothing? Will it still charge my debit card? And will my only option be to contact the bank to block the payment from that *** site?

• February 3, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Hello Cris,
      Almost a few months passed after we investigated about the website. May be things changed about the membership. I recommend you to contact to Coomeet first with the email address in content.

• October 22, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Hi I tried to cancel my membership but i didn’t get a clear answer from the Coomeet support
    I delete my account,what should I do now?how do I know if everything is canceled?
    They can still get money from me?cause it not I might block my card and If I do so what will happen?thank you

• November 3, 2018 at 1:09 am

Hello Mar,
      As far as I know deleting account won’t help you about getting charged. You will need to get a clear answer from the support that you won’t get charged again.

• October 12, 2018 at 11:40 am

Hi. I write to support of coomet for refund of my Money. This was the answer.

Hello,

We would like to note that according to the User agreement (#5.2), the funds deposited to your Application account balance cannot be refunded. At the same time, we always try to provide the best services and support to our users, that’s why we are ready transfer the money back to you. The money back procedure usually takes up to 20 business days.

Someone know something about it?

• October 15, 2018 at 10:24 pm

If I am not misunderstanding, they will refund your money in 20 business days. However they told you, they are making a favor to you despite of agreement you made.

According to agreement, they don’t have to refund you…

• September 23, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Hello!
    I want to cancel my subscription, so they don’t charge me for next period, i write them so i am waiting for reply, what if they didn’t answer me in 24h. If there only best way is to block credit card?
    Thank you!

• September 6, 2018 at 2:03 am

Hello, I was drunk and stupidly decided to purchase a months membership. I have followed the steps to cancelling it, I have only just done this so there is not a reply yet. Do they always complete the request and cancel? Is there a chance that they will ignore it and keep charging? I am just worried about it being a scam and being unable to stop the monthly payments.

• September 5, 2018 at 12:12 am

Hi I have got a month of premium which sucks and I wanted to cancel it so I don’t get charged in October. I reached out to the staff and the only reply I got was I don’t have an active subscription. But the account says I have premium until 10/3/18. I just don’t want it to charge me so how do I know I won’t be charged for sure

• September 5, 2018 at 12:26 am

Hello Salman,
      I recommend you to call the bank for this issue. Tell the name of the company and ask bank to block to make payment orders through credit card from that company.

• October 11, 2018 at 9:29 pm

did they deduct the money for the October month?

• May 23, 2018 at 4:44 pm

I want to cancel my coomeet account *removed* with this id.

• May 23, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Hello Sashi,
      This is not Coomeet support. You need to follow the steps which we have told you in the article above.

• February 16, 2018 at 10:57 am

Name: RAJASEKHAR
    Phone: Removed for the privacy
    Payment type: Removed for the privacy
    Requisites: Removed for the privacy
    Issue description:
    dear team,
    rajasekhar
    please cancel my coomeet account “Removed for the privacy”
    beacuse yesterday am doing wrong online payment through my credit card “Removed for the privacy” amount 150$ dated 15 -feb 2018 when i doing this wrong coomeet payment 500 mins added into my coomeet account but am not useing please cancel my minutes and account then return my amount to my creditcard
    please do needful am waiting for your helpful reply

• February 28, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Hello Raja,
      You will need to send this to Coomeet staff, we have already written the email address above. Hopefully you are going to fix the issue.

• February 16, 2018 at 4:28 am

I would like to remove my account from Coomeet!

• October 26, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Do you know will they take me money back if I cancel membership?

• October 31, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Hello Boris,
      We got a similar question to our Q&A service. Please take a look at our content in this page to learn more about the terms and the answer of your question.

• October 22, 2017 at 3:51 pm

I want to be canceled because I have not used my account. Want to cancel the membership of my premium account of ***.

• October 22, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Hello Volkan,
      You will need to mail this to coomeet support. We are not affiliated with Coomeet, please read the content carefully.