You can’t connect to Chat Avenue since you take an error “Connection Failed”? We are going to tell you how to fix this problem on this page. There are a few reasons that you can’t connect Chat Avenue. The first one is you are using a different DNS service. It’s common problem of the site. The other reason is that you are using a VPN or Proxy service. The third reason is there’s a problem with your firewall settings on your OS. The fourth reason is about fail of server settings and you have nothing to do with this but wait. We are going to tell you how to fix the problem on here. It’s quite easy and it will be a reliable way to fix these problems. Chat Avenue is one of the best chat platforms on the world. It’s #1 in our top 10 best chat sites list for 2015. If you would like to meet with your friends on the site again but if you got connection, you can do our tips to get rid of this error.
How to Fix Chat Avenue Connection Failed Error
Here is a video for solution for this error. However if you are using DNS, VPN or Proxy services, please check the steps below.
- Clean all cookies on your browser, restart internet connection and reconnect to the site.
- If you are using a proxy service, disable it and reconnect Chat Avenue.
- If you are using VPN, close the program and use your own IP to connect to site.
- If you are using DNS, change it (or remove it – recommended) and connect again.
- If these solutions can’t fix the error, it means it’s something related with server. Wait for some time and try reconnect to site again.