Chatrandom is one of those famous random chat platforms on internet. You can find many online dating partners and many other friendship options on the website. However users can face with some errors on the website. One of those issues is camera is not working problem. We have provided several guides for our users for Chatrandom and many other websites. This time we will tell you how to fix this issue and make your camera work again on the website. If you have any questions related with Chatrandom, please feel free to ask us. We will do our best to help you with our experienced staff.
Chatrandom Camera is Not Working
If your camera is not working on Chatrandom, you will need to do the following steps:
- Go to main website of Chatrandom.
- Click on green “Secure” text near of web address.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Find Camera in options.
- Mark “camera” allow from the drop down menu.
- Go to Chatrandom tab and renew the page.
- Check if camera is working.
This is how you can fix the problem with permissions. If chatrandom camera is not working yet, please see the options below.
Camera is not Working on Chatrandom
- Please ensure that your camera is not working at elsewhere. (Another website, program, extension or software.)
- Ensure that you have selected the right webcam.
- Clear cookies and history of your browser and try enter to the website again.
- Try use your camera in another program and see if it is working.
- Install another browser and go to Chatrandom with the new browser.
- Check your connection speed via internet speed testers. Your service provider generally provides that.
If your permissions are good enough to use camera on Chatrandom, steps above will fix your problem. If your chatrandom camera is not working yet, please contact us via commenting this page and give us more information about the problem. We will try help you as soon as possible.