Omegle has many good features for video and text chatting. You can also make video call to strangers on the website with your microphone and camera devices if you have one. If you don’t have one of these devices, you won’t able to use this service. We are going to tell you how to do it with your computer, MAC, iOS and Android devices on this page for you. So you will able to communicate with people you like on the website. There are also similar video services like Omegle. You can also use these services alternatively if you are banned from Omegle.
Omgle Video Call Chatting on Computer and Mac
You should do following steps for chatting with people:
- Download Google Chrome
- Go to main page of Omegle.
- Select your language at the top of the website. If you would like to foreign strangers, select English.
- You will see two blue buttons at the middle of Omegle’s main page. Please click on Video.
- Allow your camera and microphone on the service.
- Begin to chat with strangers.
Omgle Video Call Chatting on iOS Devices
- Download Puffin through iTunes or AppStore and install it to your iOS device.
- Go to Omegle.com and touch “Video” button.
- Enable (Allow) your camera and microphone like we have shown in the picture above.
- Begin video call to strangers.
- Click here for alternatives and more information.
For Android Devices
- Download Puffin on Google Play.
- Go to Omegle.com and touch blue “Video” button which is located center of the page.
- Allow your devices on the page.
- Begin to talk to strangers with video call.
- Click here to see Omegle Android alternatives and more information.
You can contact me through: