Sometimes there are errors occurring on Google Chrome, Mozilla and Safari while you want to chat on Omegle. One of these errors is about Omegle buttons. If you think that you are facing with same problem. We will give you some instructions on here. So you will able to fix the problem. There are various reason that button doesn’t appear in your screen. This can be because of Adblock programs and extensions, it can be about your camera settings, your cookies etc. If you don’t able to fix your problem with our solutions, you can comment this page and let us know about your situation. We will try to give other options for solutions.
You can also contact to Omegle staff and get better solution from them. If you don’t know how to send a feedback to the staff, you can click here to learn more about how to do that. You can also get information about how to unban from thee site with contacting staff on that page. Let’s talk about buttons and how to resolve this problem. If you are lucky enough, you will able to fix the problem in seconds.
How to Fix Omegle Buttons For Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari
- You can get this problem because of flash storage. Just clear all your flash storage about Omegle. If you don’t know how to clear it, please click here to learn how to do it. It will take your seconds.
- Please take a look at your internet service first. You can take a test on ISP speed test pages or basically you can try to join another site. If your internet speed is very low, the buttons may not appear at all. Try restart your internet connection. If it doesn’t solve the problem, call your internet service provider.
- Clear all your cookies in your browser. Try reconnect to Omegle again. You can use CCleaner for clean up your computer.
- Try reset your browser at all. If you still can’t see the buttons, then try install another web browser for yourself. We recommend Google Chrome for Omegle.
- Try use some free proxy services for Omegle, you can use them for getting unban from the site too.
- If you are using adblock on your computer, please disable it for Omegle.
- If you are having trouble with only video chat button, click here to resolve the issue.
Fix on Omegle Android, iOS Apps and Other Mobiles
If you having trouble with your Android or iOS device, you can do following steps:
- Clear datas from your application from application settings and try enter the application.
- Clear application datas from settings, uninstall Omegle for Android or iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and reinstall it.
- If there’s an update for application, update it as soon as possible.