Many teens love to chat with strangers and they are joining Omegle for that. However there are many people who has been harassed by others on the site. If you want to block Omegle on your computer, you will find many good tips on this page. So your children won’t able to join to site again. The site is safe for those who are older than 18 years old. So we don’t recommend any teen or child to enter to site, however they can still join the site if they have parental guide. Parental guide is very important for the site because there are many people who wants to cheat. There are also people who are using fake webcam programs and they are pretending like a girl or a famous person on the site. (Especially there are many Justin Bieber fakes on the site.) Since these programs are free, everyone can use them and record people with aide of these programs.
We are going to tell you how to block this site, step by step. It will be easy for you and you shouldn’t tell how to unblock it. You can let your children enter to site with guidance. So we will also tell you how to unblock it.
How to Block
This steps are only for Windows. So if you are using another system, it won’t work at all.
- Click on Windows Icon from left down corner and click on control panel.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Click on Internet Options.
- Click on Security sections, you will see a “Restricted Site” option on the panel. Click on it.
- Click on sites button.
- Add the site address under text of “Add this web site to the zone” and click on add button thats all!
That’s how you can block Omegle. So no one will able to enter to site on the computer. untill you give permission them.
How To Unblock
- Do the same things which we have told you until 4th paragraph above.
- Click on site name.
- Click on Remove button.