We Have provided you information about DNS services for unblock Omegle in our latest page. Now we are going to give information on changing DNS addresses. You will need to change DNS since it will help you to unblock the website. However it’s not going to help you remove ban. So we don’t recommend you to try our steps which we are going to tell you here, if you want to remove the ban. It’s not going to work at all. If your ISP (Internet Service Provider) has blocked the website on your country, our tips are going to work for you. However your ISP has banned the website on IP-based on your country, our tips may not work too. However you can give a try.
You will need a trusted and quality DNS server for join to the website because it will also help you to surf on other sites safely. We have recommended Google Public DNS for that. We will take these DNS addresses as example in our guidelines. If you would like to select another server, you can check our list. Let’s begin to tell you how to change DNS on your PC.
Change DNS for Omegle on Windows
1-) Firstly click Start and then click Control Panel
2-) You will need to click on Network and Internet at next window:
3-) Click on “Network and Sharing Center”
4-) Select “Change Adepter Settings” from left sidebar of the window.
5-) Select your adapter from the list and right click on it. Select “Properties” from the menu as same as in the picture:
6-) Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and then click on Properties.
7-) Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” option on the window first and then use following DNS addresses to change DNS for Omegle:
220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
You are done! Click “OK” to complete the job. Let’s tell you how to do that Step by Step without pictures.
Step by Step for Windows
- Click start button on your keyboard or click on Windows Start icon on your screen.
- Click on “Control Panel” button.
- Continue with clicking on “Network and Internet”
- A new window will appear in your screen. Please look at left sidebar and select “Change Adepter Settings” there.
- Right click on your working adapter and select “Properties”
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) twice. (Or click once and select Properties)
- Mark “Use the following DNS server addresses” section.
- Type 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199 to blanks to change DNS.
Change DNS for Omegle on MAC
1-) Select System Preferences
2-) Select “Network” from Internet & Wireless menu.
3-) Click on Advanced on next page:
4-) Select DNS from the menu:
5-) Click on “+” button to add IPv4. Type 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206 for DNS addresses.
You are done! You change DNS for Omegle on Mac now.
Step by Step for Mac
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Click on “Network” on Internet and Wireless menu.
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click on “DNS” on the menu.
- Click on “+”. It’s just near of “IPv4 or IPv6 addresses” text.
- Add 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 to change DNS.
If you have any questions feel free to comment this page.