Instagram is a photo-sharing application that was first developed by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger for the iPhone in October 2010, and became very popular in a short time with its quality filters and social networking features. However, it received so many updates after its release. It has changed so much with today’s influencers that it has turned into professional working areas.
Let’s examine the most beautiful features of this application designed with the update.
If you want to access your photos taken in the past but cannot rely on the phone memory. here is an amazing feature that this application offers you. When you archive the posts you upload to the application as a post or make a short story without deleting them, you ensure that no one sees those photos except you. This way, instead of deleting a post you’ve shared and maybe regretting later, you can simply archive it now.
- Archived posts can’t be seen by anyone but you
- You can restore them at any time
- Keep all the likes and comments
Posts with stickers, which are cooler than a normal photo post, will make your Instagram stories more fun! If you haven’t tried adding stickers and gifs to your stories yet, here’s how to use this fun new story feature.
- Take a photo or video
- Tap on the smiley icon in the right corner, just like you would when you want to add a sticker.
- Tap the camera icon in the magic folder and take a selfie
- Place your selfie sticker wherever you want
- to share special days
- make your posts more meaningful
- embellish your photo with emojis without typing
DOWNLOAD YOUR INSTAGRAM STORIES AND REPUBLISH THEM
It would be a shame to only share the perfect photo or story you will share on Instagram, right?
The good news is that, thanks to this update, you can now download your entire story and add it with a private message to share the post taken in the Instagram application in other social media applications.
INSTAGRAM LIVE VIDEO AS A STORY
Sharing live videos is the most needed sharing channel for those dealing with the influencer business because they can promote their products. In addition, those who want to be popular try to expand their audience by interacting with other people by opening a live broadcast. What’s great about live videos?
You can now share them just like any regular Instagram Stories, thanks to new updates.
When you finish a live stream, you are presented with two options:
- You can save the video and share it for others to see for 24 hours.
- You can throw it away (if you don’t like how your voice sounds in the background or something).
If you decide to share it, a Play button will appear on your profile photo. This way, your followers will know that this is actually a replay and not a live one.