You saw a Fake account which has created in the name of you and you don’t know what to do next? This guide will tell you what should you do if you see your fake account on Facebook. We will try our best to help you about this situation. You will not find only a guide on here, you will also find some suggestions and things not to do list on here. So we recommend you to read all content here. If you have any questions about the information that we provided for you here, please let us know.
If you are having trouble with Instagram, see: How to Report an Instagram Account (Android and iPhone)
What Should You Do If You See Your Fake Account on Facebook?
If someone created your fake account on Facebook these are things that you should do and you shouldn’t do on Facebook:
- Don’t directly message to fake account with your actual account.
- Create a fake account which is not illegal.
- Contact to the owner of the fake account with your new FB.
- Don’t let him/her to block you. This will make things hard for you to report.
- Report the fake account to Facebook.
- If the fake account owner is frauding, you need to report it to Police.
- If the fake account owner is blocked you, ask your friend or family member to report the account.
- Go to Facebook’s report imposter account page and fill the form for the fake account.
- Don’t contact to owner of fake account with your actual account.
These are things you should do and things you shouldn’t do. You can also use all guidelines which we have provided for you above. If you have any questions on that, please ask us.
How to Delete the Fake Account of Me?
You need to report that account as we have described above. You can click on the links to understand how to report and how to use the Facebook’s imposter account page. There are many good detailed information for you on these guides. As we have described above, if you figured that there is a fraud with your fake account, submit this issue to the police. Otherwise you will need to find an attorney for other issues.