We got a question from one of our users that he wants to report someone on Facebook and that individual is not in his friend list. We are going to tell you how to do it on this page. We hope that this is going to be useful for you. Actually you don’t need to do something special to report someone if you know his/her profile. You don’t have to do much for this other than normal process. If the individual has blocked you, that will create some problems though. Let’s see how to report those people who are not even in your friend list.
Want to Report Someone Who is not in Friend List on Facebook
To report someone who is not in friend list, you will need to do the following steps:
- Go to profile of the individual.
- You will see a three dot menu just near of “Messages” and “Add Friend” button.
- Click on three dot menu.
- Click on “Give feedback or report this profile” on the menu.
- There will be some options for you at the feedback page. These are:
- Pretending to be someone.
- Fake Account.
- Fake Name.
- Posting Inappropriate Things.
- I Want to Help.
- Something else.
- Select one of those options and give detailed information to Facebook about the situation.
- Wait until Facebook staff review your feedback.
This is how you can report a profile on Facebook.
If you would like to get more information about reporting accounts on Facebook, you can see our guide: How to Report Fake Accounts on Facebook
I am Blocked By Individual and Can’t Report!
If you have blocked by your target, you will need to use another account for report him/her since you won’t see the profile at all. You can ask your friend or a family member to report him/her. This will be the best option for you to report him. This is only way to report profiles which they have blocked you on Facebook.
Can you report Fake accounts to police? You can see the answer of this question on here: How to Report a Fake Facebook Account to Police