Zoosk is an international dating website where you will find countless single profiles. However the website features could be better since there is no good matchmaking system nor search system. You will meet people randomly around your region and you won’t able to limit your searches on zoosk.com. Since it is a world-wide website at the moment, we were expecting more from Zoosk. You can read our dating review below and you can also share your experiences through creating a new review. There are generally people from USA, United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa and Australia on the website.
For preventing fakes and scam accounts please see our guide for this: How to Spot a Fake Account on a Dating Site
Zoosk Cons and Pros
You can find some detailed information on zoosk below. You can ask us any question about the website and you can also let us know about problems you face. If you have any experience with the usage of the website, please leave a comment and let us know.
- It is one of the most popular dating websites of the world at the moment. You can find many online people.
- Discounts on purchasing more than one month plans.
- Supports 27 languages.
- You can send gifts to people.
- You can see a detailed list of who likes you, who you liked and your activities on the website.
- You can see a list of online people.
- You can send winks to people.
- See who has viewed your account.
- Search feature.
- Matchmaking feature.
- Site staff is moderating pictures.
See Also: Travel Host Date (THD) Review
- Matchmaking feature could be better. The website matches you with girls and guys but it’s random a little bit.
- Search feature could be more detailed.
- Free accounts is very limited you can do almost nothing with a free account.
See Also: Chat with Northern European Girls Guide
Regions and Countries
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Zoosk.com supports 27 languages.
- International Dating
- Paid Dating