The qeep application offers fun services to let you chat, meet, flirt and find friends. According to the application website, the app already has more than 35 million users and 15.000 new users join every day which makes the application a great center of attention.
Qeep General Overview
Qeep is a free dating app that provides region-based matchmaking services to more than 15,000 new members around the world every day. Having multiple verification options makes the app more attractive although none of the verification methods are required. You can see nearby users which is a great advantage. The application has a strict photo verification process which makes it safer to use. Sending a message is not complex and all messages turn into “chat requests” once you send them. Cons of the application include purchasing credits for the “match” game and being able to send messages to a maximum of five users per day.
Qeep Detailed Review
Qeep is a free dating app that provides location-based matchmaking services to more than 15,000 new members worldwide every day. The intention is to create an alternative dating environment where everyone can talk, interact, date, find new friends, and have fun with new people. Users of Android devices and Apple can download this free of charge.
The qeep app’s location-based navigation makes it ideal for you to communicate with other participants and find friends. This is mainly because you generally match people in your area. Apart from the location, it uses a matchmaking algorithm based on interests that allows you to match with nearby singles with similar personalities.
- Use your Facebook account or email address to register for free.
- To start using the features of the app, you don’t need to verify your email address.
- It takes just a few seconds to register.
- To complete your registration, you only need to indicate your email address, gender and birthday.
- After the registration process, you can automatically receive free matches based on your location.
The registration process is not complicated and once you install the free app to your Android or Apple phone, you can quickly create an account. To be able to join, you must have an active Facebook or email address available. In terms of privacy, by linking your social media accounts to the app, you can verify your qeep profile, but this is done only if you want. In light of these, it’s easy to tell that the app might suffer from fake accounts.
You get matches after registration, even if your profile remains empty. To obtain a better match result, you need to add information immediately to your profile. If you don’t do this, the matches are focused just on who is nearest to you.
Contacting Other Users
- All results of your match depending on your location and your interests.
- A free search tool is not available.
- You can’t send DM’s.
- You can just send up to 3 chat requests a day using a premium account. New messages will become “chat requests.” Non-premium users get 1 request per day.
- When you give a’ Super Like’ to somebody, he or she will receive a flirting alert.
The functionality of communication gets the most negative feedback from participants. The location-based connection works best with a messaging feature since it promotes meetings between members and finds friends. Nonetheless, there are very limited communication options.
Upgrading to a premium in qeep will not remove the payroll completely. When you run off it and want more, you will have to buy “Super Like” separately. Additionally, only three requests for chat will be received after upgrading. So you can only send messages with a premium account to a maximum of three users a day.
- More than 10 million install in Android.
- Millions of active users in iOS.
- Too much complaints about the application.
- Customer support should be better
- Security in the application is questionable.