NewScientist is a UK Dating site which is looking like Telegraph Dating and Encounters Dating. However NewScientist Dating is a little bit cheaper than those. You can register free to the site. However you will need pay for talking to people. Free features are very limited on NewScientist dating. So if you would like to find a partner from UK or US, you will need to pay for that. The site is requiring 28 pound monthly, however there are huge discounts, if you ever purchase subscription more than 2 months. Unfortunately the site doesn’t offer much for users but many online users and a good search ability. We believe that it’s good enough to find males and females who wants to start a dating.
dating.newscientist.com: The Website is no longer available…
Features & Positives
- Good search options to find a match.
- Perfect for US and UK dating. We will review NewScientist to both categories.
- Serious dating platform with active users.
- UK and US users are generally prefer to use this dating site. There are not much international users.
- While you are searching people you can try to find them with some keywords. Eg: If you would like to meet someone who likes football, you can search it and find your matches.
- Matchmaking system is very cool.
- You can register and sign in with your Facebook accounts.
- Cheaper than similar dating platforms
See Also: Korean Cupid Review
- There’s no dating and matchmaking games on the site. This is somewhat making site too serious for relationship.
- Free features is not enough to figure out things about the site.
- There is not social networking features.
- You will not see private pictures and some information about people if you don’t subscribe the site.
- One language available.
People from regions and countries that you will meet on NewScientist Dating:
- English Only
- European Dating Site
- UK Dating Site
- Paid Dating Sites
- Matchmaking Sites
You can add your reviews for NewScientist Dating below via commenting this page.
See Also: Indonesian Cupid Review