China Love Cupid is one of the most popular Chinese dating sites which is published by Cupid Media dating company. We have reviewed several Cupid Media products for you on our dating reviews and we have told you nice stuffs about their products. Our review on chinalovecupid.com will be same. You can meet many nice people from China, Thailand, USA, England, Scotland and France on the website and you can find many Chinese singles who are living in China and out of China on the website. It is a paid and reliable dating service. You can read our review on this page and add your own thoughts for the website with creating a new review.
China Love Cupid Cons and Pros
China Love Cupid is a quality website that you can meet from Asia. You can find pros and cons of the website below. If you would like to add your review, please feel free to comment this page.
- Matchmaking service is very good.
- Popularity is very high. It means you will meet online people to talk.
- You will generally meet people from China on the site. There are also Chinese people who are living out of China.
- You can check who is online in ChinaLoveCupid.
- It is good for Chinese dating.
- 5 languages are supported.
- If you want privacy from a dating website, you will find it.
- Registration process is easy and fast.
- The owner company is a world wide dating agency, so you will be in safe while you are using the website.
- Since the website is trustworthy and the site is paid, fake account risk is very low in China Love Cupid.
- You will able to meet other Asian people from other countries on the website.
- International registration is allowed to China Love Cupid.
- There is a search feature.
- You can live chat with Asian people.
Renren is also a free social networking of China which is similar to Facebook: Renren: Chinese Social Network with Video Chat
- Search feature needs some improvement.
- Free account is very limited. You can’t do much with a free account.
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
- Asian Dating
- Chinese Dating
- Paid Dating