We have got many questions about WhatsApp and Acer smartphones recently and we are going to give more information about that on How to Chat Online. If you are using Acer beTouch E101 and want to use on WhatsApp on your smartphone, you will find some information on here. Acer beTouch E101 has been released 8 years ago but there are still many people who are using this device. The phone has Java support, HTML browser, 528 MHz processor, WM 6.5 Pro OS, 256 MB RAM. Unfortunately WhatsApp doesn’t support Windows Mobile 6.5 at the moment and there is not any Microsoft Store for WM 6.5 OS. However you can still look at below and try get the application to your phone..
WhatsApp for Acer beTouch E101
You can do the following steps to try obtain WhatsApp messenger to your Acer device. You can ask us if you have any problem with our solutions.
- Please click here to go to the link.
- Download the first java we have provide for you on the page.
- If it doesn’t work again, please give a try to second one.
If these solutions above couldn’t manage to fix your problem, please see the options below.
These solutions will be about changing your OS to 2.3.3 Android. So you will able to use application on your phone with these steps.
- Firstly please click here. You will find a detailed information there.
- We have mentioned about minimum requirements of WhatsApp. Please ensure that your phone has the minimum requirements of WhatsApp. Actually beTouch E101 has no problem with the requirements of the application.
- Please don’t forget that, changing OS of smartphones can create some problems on your phone.
If you are getting c00cee4f error code while you are using the app on your Acer device, you can find the solution in our pages.
Also see: WhatsApp for Acer M900