These problem generally happens for new users of WhatsApp and their Android or iPhone devices don’t have access to camera because of permission settings. This problem is hardly an error or a problem which is related with application but user error. If you don’t think there is nothing to do with permissions about this problem, we are going to provide solutions for these too on “WhatsApp Doesn’t Detect Camera” guideline since it is completely a different issue. If your device doesn’t have access to Camera for both Android and iOS devices, you will find the proper settings below.
Settings for Enable Access of Camera on WhatsApp Android
You should do the following steps to enable access of camera on your Android device:
- Tap on “Settings” on your Android device.
- Tap on “Applications” and then “Application Manager”
- There will be a list of applications on this menu. Find WhatsApp from the list and tap on that.
- Tap on Permissions and enable Camera if it’s not.
That’s all. You can use Camera on WhatsApp on your Android phone and tablet now.
You can look at below for settings for iOS…
Camera Access Settings for WhatsApp on iOS
- Tap on Settings on your iOS device.
- Swipe down until you see the WhatsApp on the menu.
- Tap on WhatsApp
- Enable Camera from Permissions if it’s disabled.
That’s all, now you enabled the camera access on your iPhone and other iOS devices. You can contact us through commenting this page if you are facing any other problem about camera access on WhatsApp.
You can contact me through: