If WhatsApp backup doesn’t work on your iPhone, this problem is related with iCloud. There are many people who are facing this backup problem on iOS devices. We are going to tell you how you can get rid of this problem on this page. You can ask us any questions related with WhatsApp backups on iOS and iCloud via commenting this page. One of our users has shared this problem with us through asking us via comments.
WhatsApp Backup Not Working on iPhone! How to Fix?
If your iCloud Backup is not Working on iPhone device, you will need to do the following steps to fix this problem:
- You will need to have iTunes on your PC/MAC. You can download iTunes from here.
- Run iTunes on your desktop/laptop.
- You will need to connect your iPhone to your computer now.
- Your iPhone device will appear on iTunes. Click on your device.
- A blue “Restore Backup” button will appear on the main screen after you connect your device.
- Click on “Restore Backup” button.
- Select the date that you want to restore.
- Click on “Restore”.
- Wait until your device recover your data.
If these steps didn’t work for you, we recommend you to give a try to recover softwares. You can see some of them our similar guide about WhatsApp iOS backups: iCloud Doesn’t Work for Restore WhatsApp
I can’t Backup My WhatsApp Data! What to Do?
We have told you what to do if iCloud doesn’t work while you try recover your data on WhatsApp. If you can’t backup your WhatsApp data, you will need to take a look at our guideline: How to Backup Chats on WhatsApp iPhone
If you have any other questions related with this, please feel free to ask us. We are going to respond you as soon as possible…