If you see two grey ticks on WhatsApp Messenger, it means your contact has received the message and he didn’t read it yet. However if your contact has disabled “Read Receipts” on Android or iOS device, this two grey tick will always remain. You will never know if your contact read your messages. When your contact read your messages, those two grey ticks generally turn into blue ticks.
You can also read this useful guide for WhatsApp:How to Change Message Font Style on WhatsApp
What Does Two Grey Ticks Mean on WhatsApp
As we have told above there are two meanings of this:
- Your contact received your message but he/she didn’t read it yet.
- Your contact disabled receipts and grey ticks are remained on WhatsApp
If the grey tick is only one, it means your friend didn’t receive the message yet. It can be because of he/she is offline. If there is double blue tick, it means your friend received your message and already read it.
If you have any questions regarding this issue, you can let us know with commenting this page. We also recommend you to check our other tips about WhatsApp Messenger on How to Chat Online.
Other WhatsApp Guides that You will Like
You will also like some informative guides below:
- Whatsapp Blue Ticks not Working
- Why Whatsapp Double Tick Remains Grey?
- How to Hide Blue Ticks on WhatsApp Messenger
- How to Know If Someone Deleted WhatsApp Account
- Can Removed People See Last Conversations on WhatsApp Group
- How to Be Invisible on WhatsApp