If you would like to save your WhatsApp Conversations, you can do it easily through the application. You can find out how do you save your conversations on the steps below:
- Run WhatsApp Messenger on your phone.
- In Android devices, tap three dot menu. Skip this step for iPhone.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Chats section on the settings page.
- Select on Chat backup from the options.
- Tap on backup button to save WhatsApp conversations.
We got this question from a user of How to Chat Online. You can always feel free to ask us to get free and immediate support. You can comment this page to get support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are going to respond you as soon as possible.
You don’t want to save pictures automatically to your device, you can save them manually: How to Save Pictures Manually
Other Ways to Save WhatsApp Conversations
There are some basic features on WhatsApp which you can use them for multiple things. One of these features will help you to recall some important messages. You can always use starring feature of the application to recall important conversations. However this won’t backup anything on your phone at all. It will be useful for remember messages and it works good for temporary stuffs.
You can see our guide for iPhone devices here: How to Star a Message on WhatsApp iPhone
Let’s tell you how to star a WhatsApp message for Android here too:
- Launch the application on your phone.
- Open the chat which you want to star a message.
- Tap and hold on the message that you want to mark with star.
- Tap on three dot menu at the top of the chat.
- Select star from the menu.
Feel free to ask us anything related with WhatsApp via commenting this page.
Save Your Conversations Manually to Your Computer (iOS and Android)
If you would like to save your conversations to your computer, you can do it manually…
- Go to WhatsApp Messenger.
- Run WhatsApp Web.
- Scan QR code in computer’s screen.
- Enter the chat you want to copy.
- Hover all conversation with right click and then release the right click.
- Left click on hovered messages and copy.
- Paste it into a notepad.
- That’s it…