If you would like to restore your WhatsApp backup through Google Drive, you will need to do the following steps:
- Ensure that you have already backup files of WhatsApp Messages on Google Drive.
- Uninstall WhatsApp Messenger.
- Go to Play Store and download WhatsApp again.
- While you are registering to WhatsApp, the system will ask you if you want to restore your account.
- Tap on Restore.
- Now you got your chat back on WhatsApp.
We created this content due to a question of a user of us. If you have any question regarding backups, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or commenting this page below.
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive on iPhone
You won’t able to restore the chat through Google Drive but you can restore your chats from Android phone to iPhone through emailing service. This is what you should do…
On Android Phone:
- Open your Android phone.
- Run WhatsApp Messenger.
- Click on “Chat Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup Conversations” and wait until you get the backup fully.
- Go to Chat Settings again and Email Chat.
- When you are done, uninstall WhatsApp.
- Remove your Sim.
- Now go to your iPhone.
- Plug your Sim card into your iPhone.
- Download WhatsApp Messenger from App Store.
- Register to the WhatsApp with same phone number.
- Tap on Restore Chat History
Alternative Softwares to Restore WhatsApp Android to iPhone
To restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone you will need some softwares for that… You can find a list of softwares which will help you about the restore the messages. We don’t recommend any of those applications, we are just helping you to find out softwares. We have never purchased and tested them. Use/Buy them at your own risk!
This is a software which you can try the demo version, however if you would like to use this application fully, you will need to purchase it. The price of the software is between $19.95 – $149.95 (the pricing changes how many device you want to install.)