Acer DX900 has been released in 2009 and there is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system on the phone. The phone has also CPU which has been created by Samsung. The phone also has java features and there many nice tools when we compare it to similar phones which has been released at 2009. Unfortunately official version of WhatsApp doesn’t support Windows Mobile OS which have lower version than Windows Phone 8.1. However since Acer DX900, you will still have the alternative version to have the file on your device.
See Also: WhatsApp for Acer X960
How to Download WhatsApp for Acer DX900
We are not guarantee that this solution is going to work on your phone but you can still give a try this since it is free and you won’t lose anything. Since Acer DX900 supports Java, you can try install java version of the application to your device. You will need to do following:
- Click here to reach to download links of WhatsApp.
- Click on the mobango link and download it to your PC or directly to your mobile phone.
- Install the application to your phone.
- If it doesn’t work, try the other version of Java which we have written the “Alternative Version”.
Do not forget to restart your device for each attempts.
Please click here to learn how to use WhatsApp on Windows Mobile phones which is not supported.
Well, firstly I should admit that, if steps at below works for you, it is going to be a miracle. However some users has reported that these apps worked for their devices. This will be a small chance for you. If your device doesn’t able to run the application, try Java version which has been made for Nokia.
- Click here to reach WhatsApp download links.
- Tap/Click on download from whatsapp.com.
- Try install it to your device and run the application.
Feel free to ask us if you have any questions regarding downloading WhatsApp to Acer DX900, installing Android to a Windows Mobile, etc. You can comment this page for questions.