The normal process when registering WhatsApp is to provide a mobile number that needs to be verified to ensure that this number is not associated with another phone at the same time while registration. This is a standard procedure that prevents you from using the same WhatsApp account on two different phones.
Officially there is no way to overcome this limitation, but there is a simple trick that allows us to do so. It’s not impossible, let’s use a WhatsApp account on two different mobile devices. This is possible thanks to the new service implemented by WhatsApp Web. Using this service, you can run Whatsapp on two devices. The only requirement is that both are connected to the Internet and that at least one of them already has WhatsApp.
The first step is to make sure you have two mobile phones with a stable Internet connection and WhatsApp installed on one of the mobile devices.
Use a WhatsApp account in Two Phones
At this point, proceed as follows:
- Check that WhatsApp has been updated to the latest available version.
- On the second phone, launch the phone’s web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) and connect to web.whatsapp.com. (On the iPad, long-click the site’s URL in the top bar).
- Continue through options or browser settings and select the “desktop site”.
- If the desktop version is enabled correctly, you will see a clearly visible QR code on the page.
- On the first phone, access Settings and go to WhatsApp Web (this step will activate the QR code scanner).
- Then, place the camera of the first phone in the QR code that appears on the second screen; automatically starts scanning the code in a web browser.
- After the scan is complete, the account for the first phone is automatically activated in the second.
That’s it! Now, if all steps have been performed correctly, you will have the same WhatsApp account on both phones.