New iPhone users are generally don’t know how to update applications on their phone. WhatsApp is also one of these applications and actually it is very easy to update the application on iOS devices. We are going to tell you how to do that on this page and we will keep it short as much as we can. We hope that, this will be a useful guideline for you since updating an application is also allow you to use more features and it helps you to fix problems with the application.
How to Update WhatsApp on iPhone and Other iOS Devices
Basically you will need to do following steps to update your app:
- Close WhatsApp if it is running in your device.
- Tap on App Store icon which is located main screen of your iPhone.
- There is a menu at the bottom of the application and “Updates” is located right of the menu.
- Tap on Updates.
- Check if there is any “Pending Updates” on your phone. If you see WhatsApp in “Pending Updates” tap on “Update” button to do it.
- Wait for some time until your device updates the application.
- After you are done with the update, Run WhatsApp once more and begin to talk to your friends.
If you have any question regarding updating this application, please let us know. You can click here to read about WhatsApp updating on Android.