We have given you information about bold texts and strikethrough texts (aka underline) on WhatsApp on How to Chat Online before. Now we are going to give you information how to make texts italic on this messenger. It is very easy and you don’t need to do much for it. All you need to do is adding ASCII character at the beginning of the message and at the end of the message. We are going to tell you how to do that step by step at the header below. If you have any questions regarding this subject or any other problem related with WhatsApp Messenger, please feel free to ask us.
How to Italic Text on WhatsApp on iOS and Android
You can do the following steps to send your messages with italic styles to your friends on WhatsApp:
- Run WhatsApp on your iOS or Android phone.
- Create a new chat with one of your friends or open an existing chat.
- Type “_” at the beginning of your message.
- Type your message. (Example: I am good.)
- Type “_” at the end of your message.
- Your message should exactly look like this: _I am good._
- If you are done, tap send button to send the message to your friend.
- The message will appear like this on your/friend chat window: I am good.
You are done! If you cannot manage to these steps, please let us know via commenting this page. You can take a look at our example picture. It will be easier for you to understand how to text in italic on WhatsApp iOS and Android.
You can see the picture above for sending exact texts for sending italic messages on WhatsApp. We also provided many other good tips for sending messages on WhatsApp. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
You will also like these tips for WhatsApp: