If you copied a message to the clipboard to send it someone else and if you want to delete it from clipboard, you will need to do the following steps on WhatsApp:
- Launch WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Enter a chat that you want to delete a message from clipboard.
- Tap and hold on the field which is written “Type a Message”.
- You will see two options there. “Paste” and “Clipboard”.
- Tap on clipboard.
- Then tap “Delete All” section.
- Run WhatsApp on your iPhone Device.
- Go to a chat which will help you to delete a message from clipboard.
- Tap on Space button twice.
- Then tap and hold on the message field and select all.
- Select “Copy” on the menu.
Android has a clipboard which you can access to your old copied messages but iPhone devices don’t offer this service to their users. So the best option will be copying another text. Copying the spaces will be the best option for this purpose.
How to Delete Copied Message in Clipboard on WhatsApp
You can take a look at our guide for iPhone and Android above. However if you cannot delete messages in clipboard or if you cannot copy something else on your iPhone device, you can leave us a comment. We will respond you as soon as possible. We also recommend you to contact to the company of your phone brand. They will provide the best solutions for your problems.
You can also check: Can Whatsapp Messages be Traced after Deleted?
You can also use another text field on your device to get rid of copied messages. Notes application, another messenger application or a field which you can enter a text will help you about this. So WhatsApp is not required to delete copied messages in clipboard.