Almost every 9 people out of 10 using WhatsApp at some European countries nowadays and it is the most famous application at most of countries of the world. We are going on to provide information on this application on How to Chat Online. This time we are going to give you information on backup WhatsApp using iTunes on this page. You can follow our guideline for all iOS devices. We got many questions from our users about this issue. So we hope that this guide will help them and also for those whoever needs about this.
This article also can help you for recover backup without iCloud: How to Backup WhatsApp on iPhone Without iCloud
How to Backup WhatsApp Using iTunes
- Download iTunes.
- Run iTunes on your computer.
- Plug (connect) your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac.
- Your device will appear at top left on iTunes.
- Click on your device name.
- Click on Summary in the left sidebar.
- Mark on “This computer” and “Encrypt backup” options.
- Click on “Done” button.
- You will see the “Backup Now” button at the same page.
- Click on the button get your backups immediately.
Does iTunes Save WhatsApp Backups?
iTunes saves anything about your iPhone or iPad devices. WhatsApp is included this. You can backup and restore backups from your device anytime with iTunes.
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from iTunes
- Tap settings on your phone.
- Tap on iCloud on the list.
- Select Storage.
- Turn iCloud off.
- Connect your phone to a computer.
- Run iTunes on computer.
- Click on device name which will appear at left sidebar.
- Select summary at left sidebar.
- Click Restore iPhone or Restore iPad button.
- Your WhatsApp backups will be restore by iTunes soon.
This is how you can restore backups on your iPhone or iPad devices with iTunes. You can find more information about WhatsApp on How to Chat Online. You can check our pages. Please let us know if you would like to ask us any questions. You can also see our guideline to get back your conversations on WhatsApp.