When you copied messages on your smartphone device, it saves it to clipboard. There is not any clipboard feature of the application but this feature is still available on Android phones. However your phone is also saving last copied messages on iPhone too. We will tell you how to delete these messages on this page. You can also see our guide for copied messages on the app: How to Delete Copied Message
You can also see: Can Other Person See Deleted Messages on Whatsapp?
How to Delete Clipboard Messages in WhatsApp
You will need to do the following to delete clipboard messages in WhatsApp Android app:
- Launch WhatsApp Messenger on your Android device.
- Open a chat on the chat list. It is not important which chat it is.
- Tap and hold on the text field on the chat.
- Tap on clipboard.
- A list of messages will appear on clipboard.
- Clear any messages you want to remove from clipboard.
You can learn how to delete messages for everyone: How to Delete Messages for Everyone on Android and iPhone
Do the following for WhatsApp iOS app:
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone device.
- Open a chat from the list.
- Tap on text field of the chat and tap space twice.
- Tap and hold on text field.
- Select All.
- Copy the text field.
- Now you removed last copied messages with space.
That’s all you need to do for Android and iOS devices. Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions.
You will also like this post: Best Settings for WhatsApp iOS
Can I Clean Clipboard Without WhatsApp Application?
You can certainly clean all clipboard without WhatsApp Messenger too. Actually clipboard feature is not WhatsApps speciality at all. This is a feature of Android phones. If you have a notes application, you can clean clipboard text through that application. All you need is text field for cleaning this feature. So you will not need WhatsApp for cleaning copied messages on your phone.