We got some questions and reports from our users that, there is a WeChat low volume problem on audio messages. We are going to tell you how to adjust the audio message volume for WeChat on this page. There will be also provide a troubleshooting for fix the volume problem at voice messages, if you can’t do it with the normal settings of the application. We hope that, it is going to be useful for you. You will manage to fix your problems with our solutions at the following paragraphs.
How to fix WeChat Low Volume Problem on Audio Messages
If you are having problem at voice messages because of low volume on Wechat, it is generally related with the application. So we recommend you to not to change settings of your device. You can get this problem at generally old version of operating and WeChat.
To get rid of this error we recommend reinstallation of the application. If you are using Android, Windows Phone or iOS do the following:
- Uninstall the application from your smartphone.
- Go to Play Store, App Store or Windows Store to download the WeChat.
- Install the application to your phone
- Run WeChat and check if there is problem with voice messages.
Get the Newer Version of WeChat on Android
Old version of the application can be the reason of this problem and you will need to do the following:
- Tap on Play Store app on your device.
- Click/Tap on Menu button.
- Select “My Apps & Games” from the menu.
- Check if WeChat has newer version and update it.
Get the Newer Version of WeChat on iOS
- Tap on App Store application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap on Updates.
- Check if WeChat exists in the update list.
- There is a newer version of the application? Just please update it.
If you have other messenger application on your device, just try voice messaging over that application. If it is working good, you will need to contact developers about this situation. There are also problems with that application too? Then, please restart your phone for the double check.
Finally we recommend you to reach to WeChat to give information about this issue and ask them to fix this in the next update.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.