There are various installation errors for Wechat, however most of these errors doesn’t related with application. It generally related with your phone. Generally you can have these errors because you haven’t download the application from official websites of OS or application. You can get into official sites with from these pages of How to Chat Online. (Just click on a related link with your phone and click on download button. It will redirect you to OS official download page)
How to Fix
If you have installed WeChat from official page but you still get the same problem, please follow these steps:
Solution for WeChat Installation Error Rooted Phones
- You will need a file manager application. You can find some free apps if you ever search them on App Store or Google Play. Install a high rated app and run it.
- After you run the app, take a look at file storage and browse your file storage path on your phone. Eg: It’s generally android/date for Android phones.
- Delete the folder that you have installing the application.
- Restart your phone and try install it again.
Solution 2 For Not Rooted Phones
Solutions for WeChat installation error not rooted Phones
- Go to application of your OS store on your phone. Such as Google Play, iTunes or App Store.
- Clear all your data from the application and remove your account. You should also clean the cache. If you don’t want to do it manually, you can also install an app for clearing caches and datas.
- Restart your phone.
- Try reinstall the application.
Solution B for Not Rooted Phones
- Install an application for clear datas and caches. There are many programs for that.
- Uninstall WeChat from your phone.
- Use the app for clear your caches and datas.
- Reinstall the app
We hope that this troubleshooting helped you and you fixed the WeChat installation error. This is how you can resolve the WeChat Installation error. You can ask us questions if you need to have information about all these steps. We will try help you as soon as possible. If you cannot install WeChat on iPhone, you can see our tutorial.