If you would like to login to web service of Wechat you will need to go to https://web.wechat.com/ address first and you will need an old account. Newly registered accounts cannot be used on Web WeChat. You will not able to join this account with new accounts because of security reasons. If you have an old account, you can do the following for login to the this service. You won’t need to pay for that, it is free.
Also See: Account Does Not Exist
Login with QR Code to Web WeChat
Please do the following for login web WeChat:
- Go to the Web service which we have provided link for you above in the first paragraph.
- You will see the scan QR Code screen on your PC or Mac.
- Run the application on your device.
- Tap on “+” icon which is located top right of the application.
- Tap “Scan QR Code” on the menu which will appear just after you tap on plus.
- Scan QR Code carefully with your phone.
- Tap “Log in” button on your phone!
That’s all you have to do for login Web Wechat! Now you can chat with your friends on browser and begin to chat with your friends.
See Also: Why Do I Have Login Problem on iPhone 6?
I Can’t Login Web WeChat, What to Do?
If you think that your account is old enough to join this service but if you can’t still use it, you will need to check our guideline about this issue: QR Code is not Working
We also recommend you to take a look at your java settings. If you don’t install Java on your PC yet, please install it. If you did not update it, please do it as soon as possible. It will fix your problems related with this service. WeChat Web is one of the best features of the application that can be used by several users. However there are some limitation of usage of this service. For example those users who has account less than 1 year, can’t use WeChat Web. If you still want to use it, you can contact the staff for that but don’t expect a positive answer for that.
Also See: QR Code Does Not Appear