If you liked a GIF which has been sent to you on Telegram Android and if you would like to save that gift to your phone, you will find tips on here to how to do it. Telegram gained popularity much at recent years since they care for privacy of their users. Thay have even faced with some troubles in Russia and Iran recently since they didn’t share their encryption information with governments. If you are using the application and if you would like to save GIF on an Android device, you can see the steps below. You can also ask anything related with application to How to Chat Online.
If you would like to convert a video to GIF, instead of downloading it, you can see our tutorial on How to Chat Online: How to Convert Telegram Video to GIF
How to Save GIF from Telegram Android
Do the following to save GIF from Telegram Android:
- Run Telegram Messenger on your Android phone.
- Enter to the chat which you want to save GIF.
- You will see three dots at the top right of the GIF picture. Tap on three dots.
- If you would like to save the file into the Telegram GIFs, select “Save to GIFs”.
- If you would like to save the file into your Android device, select “Save to Downloads”.
- That is it! Now you can use the GIF that you like on your phone.
See Also: How to Download Telegram Chat?
Save Telegram GIF from Android to Computer
To Save GIF files to your computer, do the following:
- Go to Telegram Web.
- Login to your Telegram account with your phone number.
- Open the chat that you received the GIF file.
- Tap on GIF once and then right click on it.
- Click on “Save Image as” section.
- Download the GIF file into a folder that you want.
That is all you need to do save a GIF file to a computer (Windows OS).