We created this content due to question of HCO user. We are going to answer his “How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats?” question on this page. We hope it will be useful for you.
Telegram has lost 8 percent of its bazaar after the block of the Russia recently however the application got many other users from different countries of the world. The application is providing messaging system to their users with very unique encryption. Due to this unknown and unique encryption, Russian government has blocked the application in the country and they also asked many application stores to remove Telegram. You can see the recent news about it: Russian Government Told APKMirror to Remove Telegram
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Chats?
Unfortunately it is impossible to recover deleted Telegram chats… Why? Because when you are using Telegram, you are already messaging through a cloud service. Whenever you want to delete a chat from the application, it is getting removed from servers of the application, cloud and from your phone at all. If you haven’t backup your messages, unfortunately you have nothing to do with this. However it is also good with privacy concerns. We also recommend you to see: Can Whatsapp Messages be Traced after Deleted?
However you will still able to recover pictures and some files if you are saving them into your device. You will need to do the following to recover deleted files and pictures on Android and iPhone:
- If you don’t have a file manager on your device, download one from App Store or Play Store.
- Run file manager on your iPhone or Android device.
- Find Telegram folder on your phone.
- You will see Telegram Audio, Telegram Documents, Telegram Images and video.
- You can recover any of those files as you wish with your file manager and you can also backup them to your computer.