Your account has been locked and you would like to unlock WeChat account? You will find here a guideline about how to remove the lock from your account. It’s very easy. We are going to tell it to you step by step. There are a few reasons that your account get locked from WeChat. This problem may occur in Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and Blackberry devices because of several reasons.
Your account has been locked:
- Because of using WeChat on Bluestacks like programs and software. App Developers don’t allow their users to use emulators.
- Due to violating terms and rules of the application. If you share unwanted pictures, videos, etc. on your account. Your account will be locked.
- Also using unofficial version of the application. We recommend you to download and install application from App Store or Google Play.
- If you also get too much reports from other users, your account get locked by developers of the application.
Also See: How to Unblock WeChat Account
Unlock WeChat Step by Step
There are three ways to unlock WeChat account:
Unlock WeChat Account Solution Step 1
If all steps didn’t work for you below, apply the following steps but we recommend you to start with 2nd steps below:
- Click here to go to Account Recovery. If you cannot receive the code you will need to go to application support page. Click here to go to Support Page.
- Select an ID type. That can be your ID, Phone Number, Email or QQ ID. We recommend Phone number.
- Select your country and enter your mobile phone.
- Get the verification code from the website.
- Enter the captcha characters
Unlock WeChat Account Solution Step 2
If you have already download the app from official webpage but you have unlock problem, you should do following steps:
- Run the application.
- Tap on “Forgot Password” link on the app.
- Touch on “Security Center”
- Tap on “Unblock Account or Features”
Unlock WeChat Account Solution Step 3
Second step didn’t work for you, then follow the third one:
- If you have download your application from another site, you will need to uninstall it. We recommend you to take a look at our reinstall guide before you uninstall it. Otherwise you may get another errors in the future.
- Uninstall all files of the app and go to Google Play.
- Download WeChat and Run it.
- This will unlock your account
That’s all you have to do for unblock an account on WeChat. If you have any question, you can ask us on here with the common section. You can already find some good questions at the following paragraph. You can also add your review about out solutions. We will try to resolve your problem about this situation. However we can answer your questions in 24 hours due to busy program nowadays.
Questions and Answers
Locked WeChat Account, Unlock Instructions Not Showing in English
Downloaded the app through google play and had several important people added me. They are generally my colleagues. I sent one message to the company owner. It just told him that I added his account on the app. I haven’t run WeChat on my phone again. About 3 days later, I got a notification that my account was locked. All instructions to request an unlock are in Asian characters. I do not speak or read any Asian dialects. Please help me unblock my account.
Hello, have you ever tried account recovery page? You can take a look at following source. It is in English language: https://support.wechat.com/cgi-bin/mmsupport-bin/readtemplate?t=weixin_unlock_self&step=0
To Unlock My WeChat Account
My account was blocked because I chat many people who I don’t know them. Suddenly I got a notification to log in to the app again. Then my account blocked by developers. I have done many ways to unlock my account but I just failed. Please help me because in this app have many important documents. That is why I can’t also delete the account. Please help me!
Anyone cannot help you about this situation at the moment, if you have done regular things to unblock your account but WeChat Support. Unblocking your account will take sometime since WeChat is not very quick at support really. You will need to do following steps to unblock your account with the support:
- Click here to go to page for unblocking your account.
- Select your phone’s operating system from “Platform” section. (Select Android if you are using it or select iOS if you are using an iPhone, or any other option)
- Choose your country from “Region” section.
- Select “Account Security” from “Categories” section.
- You will see a “Select” section just near of “Categories”, select “Account Blocked”.
- In description you will need to give detailed information about your account otherwise they can ignore your request. Your phone number, your username (if you have one), your email (if you give that detail to support), etc. Request WeChat to unlock your account.
Then you will need to wait until WeChat staff respond your request.