Will you visit Dubai, Abu Dhabi or another city in UAE and you would like to use WhatsApp call in this country with your iOS or Android Device? Unfortunately you will need to unblock this feature to use WhatsApp call since it’s forbidden by UAE internet service providers. So you will need a proxy service or a VPN service to unblock this feature. The better option is a VPN service. We have given you step by step options for unblocking the application below and you will also find a video which you will understand things better.
How to Unblock WhatsApp Call
If you don’t want to watch the video please scroll down to see step by step options.
You should do the following for unblock video call in your device:
- Go to Google Play.
- Search “Super VPN” in applications.
- Download Super VPN application to your phone.
- Open application and enable to contact to VPN service.
- Wait until you connect to VPN server and then open WhatsApp and call your friend.
- Go to AppStore in your phone.
- Search for “Super VPN” in the Appstore.
- Download the application to your phone. You can see details of the app via clicking here.
- Open application and wait to contact to VPN service.
- Open WhatsApp and call your friend again.
If you think that you are doing something wrong, you can watch the video above. There are also some altenative VPN services to unblock the application. You can give a try another VPN service, if you are not pleased with Super VPN. Good luck.