Are you getting tired of someone’s conversations and talkings on a group that you are managing. You want to remove him or her from the group? You can do it through our guide on this page and you can get rid of people who you do not want to talk on the group. You can also learn how to add a friend and how to create group in our guidelines. If you have any questions, you can send us via commenting this page.
Remove Someone from Group Chat on WhatsApp iOS
These are steps you should follow for removing someone from group chat…
- Open the group chat which you are managing.
- You will need to tap on group name.
- You will see the participants of the group on this page.
- Tap on the name who you want to remove from the group chat.
- Tap on “Remove” to remove her or him.
Remove Someone from WhatsApp Group Chat on Android
- Run WhatsApp messenger on your phone.
- Open the group chat that you have the group admin poisition.
- Tap the name of the group.
- Swipe down to see all members of the group.
- When you reach the person’s profile that you want to remove, tap on his name and hold it until a new menu appears on your screen.
- Tap on “Remove (Name)”, that’s all.
That’s all you need to do for removing someone from group chat. If you have any related questions you can ask on here. If group chat doesn’t work for you, you can ask about this in our related troubleshooting page or you can use our Questions and Answers service. If you are facing trouble with removing someone from group chat, you can contact to WhatsApp support.
You can contact me through: