If you don’t want to talk with someone or if unknown people keep messaging you through WhatsApp messenger, blocking contacts is one of the best way to get rid of them. However if you don’t know how to block a contact on the application, you are in the right place. We are going to tell you how to do it on this page with step by step. You won’t need to spend your time to searching blocking buttons on the application. Let us tell you how to block someone on WhatsApp basically. If you want to remove someone’s block, you can find a guide about that on How to Chat Online too.
Block a Contact on WhatsApp on Android and iOS – Step by Step
You should do the following to block someone on app…
- Run your WhatsApp application in Android or iOS device.
- Open the chat box of the person who you want to block.
- Tap on options in the chat box.
- Select “Block” from the options.
- Run WhatsApp in your device.
- Go to contacts and find the person you want to block.
- Scroll down until you see the “Block” option and do the job.
That is all you need to do for blocking someone.