When you face an error on discord after you update the plugin, one of the best ways is to reinstall the application from App Store or Google Play. Despite reinstalling process is very similar for both operating systems, we are going to tell those separately to avoid confusion. So you will find information on both devices in this article. If you are using an iOS device, please scroll down until you see the iOS header. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If reinstalling didn’t work well for you. You can also try installing older versions of Discord to your phone. Only Android devices support this process though.
How to Reinstall Discord on Android Devices
If you would like to reinstall the application on an Android device, you will need to remove the application from your phone. This process is very easy. All you need to do is delete the application and run the Play Store application on your phone and finally install the Discord app from Play Store once. more. You should follow the step-by-step guide below if you haven’t done it before.
- Run your Android device.
- Open the main screen of your phone.
- Tap and hold on to the icon of the Discord Application.
- When you see the gray x button, you can release your finger.
- Tap on the gray x button and wait for a few seconds.
- When the Discord icon is removed from your main screen it means that it has been removed from your device.
- Go to Play Store.
- Search “Discord”
- Tap on the related application on the search results.
- Install the application
- Log in to your application with your email and pass once more.
How to Reinstall Discord on iOS Devices
This process is very similar to Android. You can actually follow the same steps. However, for those who are looking for steps on iOS devices, we will still provide steps for reinstalling Discord. If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this page.
- Run your iPhone or any other iOS device that you own.
- Close the application if it is still running.
- Open the screen that includes the Discord application on your iOS device.
- Tap and hold on to the Discord app icon and wait for a few seconds until you see the gray x button.
- Tap on the gray x button and remove the application.
- Go to AppStore and install the Discord app to your device.
This is how you can reinstall the Discord app to your iOS and Android devices. If you are using another operating system or if you have questions about the current guide, please feel free to ask us!