If you can not see contact names on your WhatsApp account, it doesn’t occur because of an error. You will need to refresh some information to get contact names in your list. This problem may occur in Windows Phone, Android and iPhone. We are going to provide this information for you on here and you will easily get contact names to your account once more. You don’t need any program or code for that. You will do all steps in application. You won’t need 3rd party stuffs and any other application to fix this problem. Solution is very easy and will get your seconds to do that.
Can not See Contact Names on WhatsApp
You should do the following steps to apply for fix the problem.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- You will see “Account” option there. Please tap on Account and select WhatsApp.
- You will see WhatsApp on the new page. Tap on WhatsApp once more.
- Tap on Menu and select Remove Account section.
- Then go back and select WhatsApp, tap on contacts, tap on Menu and tap on Refresh.
- This is all you need to do for see the contact names on your application.
If steps at above didn’t work for you try some alternative ways.
- Clean cache and data on WhatsApp. If you don’t know how to clean cache and data of an application, you can learn about that on How to Chat Online.
- Reinstalling always help you to get rid of many problems and errors. You can learn how to reinstall WhatsApp on How to Chat Online.
- If you couldn’t fix this problem on your own, you will need to contact WhatsApp support.
If you have any related questions with this subject please let us know via commenting on here. Good luck!