Are you calling your friends with your WhatsApp account very often and it doesn’t work? You can gather information on how to fix this problem and you will able to get information on how to get in touch with WhatsApp team. This problem generally occurs because of not having official release of the application, outdated application version, broken application files and bad network connection. If you think that you have the official WhatsApp, updated version and good network connection, no issues with files, then you will need to contact WhatsApp support. Let’s tell you how to fix this problem. You may face with this error on Android and iOS devices.
Fix It if WhatsApp Calling Doesn’t Work
We are going to tell you how to fix WhatsApp calling problem on here. There are different things that may cause this error. So we recommend you to try every steps on here.
Official Version of WhatsApp
If you didn’t download official version of WhatsApp from website of WhatsApp, calling feature may not work correctly. Do these steps to get rid of unofficial version of the app:
- Go to settings of your phone and go to application manager.
- Tap on WhatsApp icon.
- Tap on uninstall and please ensure that you have deleted all files of WhatsApp on your device. You can use a file manager application for that or some phones or tablets have their own file manager.
- Go to Google Play and search for “WhatsApp”.
- Download the official version of the app.
If you are using an outdated application, that will cause you to get several errors. May be you won’t able to use some features too. Please check if your application is outdated:
- Go to Google Play.
- Search for WhatsApp on the store for updating it.
- Check if there is “Update” button there.
- If there is update button click on to get the most recent version.
Generally, you won’t able to use applications which has broken files. However you can’t use some features at some situations. If you are having this trouble, you will need to reinstall WhatsApp.
Poor Network Connection
Poor network connection will cause you to get this problem. If you think that this problem is occurring because of your connection, you will need to try alternative connection. (If you are using internet by GSM, try Wi-Fi. If you are using WiFi, try GSM.)
Contact WeChat Support
If you couldn’t fix the problem we have counted above, you will need to contact WhatsApp Support.