It is one of the most common errors of WeChat and it is very simple to fix this error on iOS or Android. If you are facing with this error, you will have two steps to resolve this issue and it won’t take your time at all. If you are getting another error on WeChat, you can let us know with commenting this page.
How to Fix Verification Error 1403 on WeChat?
You will need to clear cache of your device on the application. You can do the following for Android devices:
- Close WeChat application if it is still working on your phone or tablet device.
- Tap “Settings” of your phone.
- Tap “Applications” from the menu.
- Tap “Manage Applications” and find “WeChat” in application list and tap on it.
- You will see two buttons like “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”.
- Tap “Clear Cache”
- Tap “Clear Data”
- Restart your device and open the application again.
You can also reinstall the application if you have iOS or you can follow similar steps which we have shown below.
If you are getting same error again, it’s highly likely that your phone needs a mail activation. If you have already entered your mail information to the application, go to your inbox to complete verification. If you have any questions, you can comment this page.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.