Your account got suspension from WeChat and your account has been banned? It says: “This wechat account has been confirmed of suspicious registration in batch or using plugins and is temporary blocked“, when you try to login to your account? This generally happens when you just register to the WeChat and you will able to get your account once more with a few steps.
However you will need to wait for a few days to use your account again since developers will need to open your account again. However as it has said in notification, it is temporary and you don’t need to hit to panic button for this yet. All you need to do is contacting developers.
How to Fix Suspicious Registration Problem on WeChat
If you are accused with suspicious registration but you haven’t done anything suspicious, you can click here to see how to contact WeChat support.
- You will need to go to support page of WeChat and tap on “CONTACT US” section from the options.
- Select the platform you use.
- Choose the inquiry section.
- Select “My Account > Blocked Account“
- Tell that your account got block temporary and you didn’t register the website with any third party programs, etc. Ask them to unlock your account.
Questions and Answers
You can see some questions and answers below about the problem.
My WeChat Account Has Been Blocked Because of Registration Violation
My WeChat account got block recently. It says that registration has violated at the error. How can I retrieve my WeChat account? Please help me to recover my account.
Thank you for contacting How to Chat Online Q&A. You will need to contact WeChat staff about this issue. If you do not know how did you violate the registration, they can give you detailed information about that to you. You will need to do following steps to contact WeChat staff and get rid of registration violation problem:
- Go to WeChat support.
- Select your mobile operating system on the platform section.
- Select your country on the region section.
- Select Login and Password in categories section and select “Others” at the next section.
- Please give very detailed information about the problem you face. If you know how you violated the registration, give some information on that.
- Swipe down to step 2.
- Provide your phone number in “WeChat ID (or Linked Mobile Number)” section.
- Type your mail to email.
- Select email for the contact way since you cannot use WeChat at the moment.
- Submit the form.