Facebook Messenger freezing problem is generally occurs because of outdated operating system version, outdated application version, too much background applications and some other problems. If you would like to resolve the freezing problem on your device, you will need to check these facts we have told you above and you will need to try alternative ways. Let us tell you how to resolve Facebook Messenger freezing problem.
Solutions for Facebook Messenger Freezing Problem on Android
These are some solutions for the freezing problem on Facebook Messenger
System Update Check
Firstly please ensure that your Android operating system is up to date. If you don’t know how to check it please follow the steps below:
- There is a “Settings” section on your Android device. Please tap on that.
- There will be a bunch of system settings in new screen. “About Device” is generally at the bottom of the screen. Find it and tap on “About Device”. (Or “System Updates”)
- Now you will need to tap on “System Updates” button on the screen.
- Tap on “Check for Update” and download the newest version of your operating system if there is one.
Application Version Check
If your application has newer version you will need to update it. To see if there is any new version of your application, please do the following:
- Firstly go to Play Store through a browser or Play Store application.
- Search “Facebook Messenger” on Play Store.
- If there is any new version of Facebook Messenger, you will see a notification button on the page.
Many background applications and some phone tools cause your phone to slow down. Clean Master application in Play Store will help you to get rid of applications and tools which keeps your phone’s memory busy. You can click here to get this application for your phone.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.