Waplog Chat application is one of chat apps which has been rated 4+ on Play Store. After recent updates of the Waplog, there was many users who couldn’t login to the website. We are going to tell you a few basic ways to solve this problem. We hope that it will work for you. Otherwise you will need to contact Waplog support and wait for your problem to get fixed until next update.
Cannot Login to Waplog After Recent Update, What to Do?
It is highly likely that one of your files corrupted if you ever get this problem on your phone. Let’s give you some information for fixing this error. Since we haven’t tested it yet, we cannot guarantee that it is 100% fix solution, you can give a try though.
Remove Recent Updates
If you think that the app will work with the older version of the application, you can give a try this solution. Before you do that, we recommend you to clear cache and data. If you don’t know how to do it, you can take a look at our guideline for that. After you cleared all caches, try remove recent updates of your application. You can see the remove updates option in the same area where you clear caches.
Reinstall the Application
Reinstalling the application is another basic way for you. It is the best way if you have any corrupted file in the applications. That can also work for Waplog in your device. We have already told you how to reinstall an application on Android in our guide pages. Let’s remind you about that one more time. To reinstall an application you will need to do these steps:
- Close Waplog application if it is working on your phone or tablet.
- You will need to enter settings of your Android device and select General then.
- Enter the application manager section. You will see the full list of applications which you have installed to your phone on this section. Find Waplog and tap on it.
- Clear cache and data of the application and then uninstall it from your device.
- If you have file manager, please check if there is any remained file of the app. If there is any, delete it manually.
- Then go to Play Store and install Waplog again.
If all these steps don’t work for you, you will need to contact Waplog support.
You couldn't resolve the problem or error? You can feel free to ask us.
Visit Support Forums
You can get help from expert users on forums and get a faster answer.